ADS-B, AHRS, & Devices
Aerovie connects over a wifi connection to the IFD series GPS receivers to send and receive flight plans and much more.
- Receive ADS-B weather & traffic.
- Send flight plans from Aerovie to favorite list on receiver.
- Automatically or manually receive current flight plan from device.
- Receive AHRS information for flight plan replay and Synthetic Vision on iPad/iPhone.
Call Avidyne Dealer
Portable Dual-Band AHRS & ADSB receiver to receive traffic, weather, and portable GPS.
- Air-to-air traffic, data, and FIS-B weather.
- Animated regional and CONUS NEXRAD
- METARs, TAFs, AIR/SIGMETs, PIREPs, winds and temps aloft, TFRs, NOTAMs, and SUA information.
Aerovie connects over a wifi connection to receive ADSB & traffic information.
- Receive ADSB weather & traffic
- Receive active traffic information
Call Avionics Dealer
Connect to Iridium GO! Satellite Communicator over wifi to send pilot reports in the air!
- Send electronic pilot reports directly into the NAS
- Pilot reports will be immediately submitted to flight service and available to everyone.
Portable dual-band ADSB receiver for weather and traffic on 978Mhz and 1090Mhz.
- Built-in GPS & AHRS
- Weather & Traffic 1090Mhz and 978Mhz TISB/FISB
- Fully supported w/ Open Flight warranty.
$225 – $350
The AW provides ADS-B weather and traffic information, GPS navigation, AHRS and Data Recording. Unlike the SW version, the iLevil AW can be used as a portable or permanent-mount instrument. It integrates static and dynamic pressure transducers which make available accurate indicated airspeed and pressure altitude obtained from the pitot static system, ultimately offering a “six-pack” solution displayed on a tablet.
FreeFlight transponders feature a ADSB-in data to portable devices such as Aerovie for weather and traffic.
- Receive weather and traffic information on Aerovie
- NOTAMs, radar, etc.
Call Avionics Shop
Dynon in-panel devices support ADSB and flight plan transfer to portable devices including Aerovie.
- Receive ADS-B weather & traffic on iPad & iPhone.
- Send & Receive flight plans to supported Dynon devices.
Call Avionics Shop
Dual offers a wide range of ADSB portable receivers including XGPS170, XGPS170D, and XGPS190.
- Receive in-flight weather and traffic using dual-band 978Mhz & 1090Mhz.
- Small device with built-in battery.