Electronic Flight BagVFR, IFR (low & high), and full geo-referenced approach charts on a powerful preflight planning platform.
Brief & FileBriefings from Lockheed Martin, file IFR/VFR flight plans directly into NAS. Receive briefing emailed to you for archival and receive push alert of expected route clearance.
WeatherFeatures include: radar, satellite, radar simulations for days ahead, Skew-T soundings, TAF Discussions, and much more.
Electronic PIREP Submission Into National Airspace System
Submit PIREPs to Lockheed Martin Flight Service via iPad or iPhone.
- PIREPs automatically queue for transmission when network connection is available for up to one hour.
- Location automatically derived from GPS location or manually select a location on the map.
- Receive alerts of new PIREPs nearby for an upcoming flight.
- Receive confirmation of acceptance of PIREP into NAS for each submission.
Full Electronic Flight Bag
Full electronic flight bag suite including offline sectional, IFR low/high, and approach charts.
- Geo-referenced approach charts overlay on any map.
- Automated icing, IMC, and CAPE detection based on route and time of departure alerts you to potential hazards instantly. Use altitude selector tool to quickly find altitudes free of icing or IMC.
- Brief & File VFR/IFR flight plans directly to Lockheed Martin.
Powerful Pre-flight Weather Features
- Geo-referenced icing charts (CIP & FIP), prognostic and surface analysis charts, SPC outlooks, SPC mesoscale discussions, SkewT soundings, and more.
- Base radar, composite radar, and future radar simulations out to 3 days.
- Visible, color-coded infrared, enhanced infrared, and water vapor satellite imagery.
- TAF Discussions, GFS and NAM MOS forecasts by airport.
Aerovie Supports the Apple Watch
A elegant watch companion for quick access to important flight information.
- Track multiple timers including flight, engine start, and takeoff.
- Access airport frequencies and runway information including airport thumbnail.
- Play automated landing briefing.
- Access and play digital checklists.
- Access METAR, TAF, and TAF discussion information.